Are you ready to break the diet cycle?
Should you be eating bread or avoiding it?
Are you supposed to be training before breakfast or after?
Should you eat carbs or cutting them out?
You're probably sick of hearing that kind of conflicting information, we certainly are!
At Bushido Fitness it's our job to help clear things up for you
To cut through the mass of information and make sure you only make the sacrifices that are necessary.
Weight loss is easy, if you do it right and focus your energy on the things that make a difference
Instead of those fads we've all been conned into
We make sure...
- You won't need to give up the foods you enjoy
- You won't be training 3 times a day
- You won't be doing it alone
- You certainly won't be relying on willpower
- You will be eating real food
- You won't need to give up alcohol
- You won't be wasting any more money on those fad diet supplements you may have been buying
It may sound too good to be true
But its not
We think losing weight should improve your life
Not turn you into a stressed, hungry monk, who avoids everything they enjoy
I eat better than I ever did. My fitness levels are at a good standard. I’m very happy with my appearance and I love training now, it’s not a chore anymore.
This has changed my life. We all hear about making lifestyle changes and it is so true. In the year and 4 months at Bushido I have only ever missed one session and this was due to holidays. I have made great friends. I have now got a competitive streak in me which I have never had. I am able to feel good in what I wear. I feel fit and healthy, I haven’t had an illness during my time at classes. I am proud of my achievements and won’t be giving it up anytime soon. I have to even bought a full length mirror.
If you want to spend your life in the gym..
If you’re happy wasting your hard earned money on things that don’t work
Then our programme isn’t for you.
If you want to learn how to lose weight.
How to still enjoy your favourite foods.
How to still have a life whilst losing weight
How to maintain your results.
Then our programme was created specifically for you
With numerous nutrition plans calculated specifically for your body weight and activity level
We leave nothing to chance.
No calculating or maths skills required
We’ve done all the leg work for you.
You simply follow our programme
And lose weight!
Fat Loss Academy
Break the diet cycle
When you join our programme you'll receive..
- Access to the Members Only area of our website
- Our Weight Loss Solution nutrition plan, designed to help you break the diet cycle
- All 7 versions of our 28 Day Kickstart nutrition plans, allowing you to choose the correct calorie requirements for you
- Our Ultimate Recipe Guide crammed with delicious recipes ready for you to try
- Our jam packed Welcome Pack that teaches you how to overcome those psychological factors such as emotional eating
- 12 fun and unique fat burning workouts within a non competitive, friendly environment
- Access to our coaches who can answer any questions you have and support you along the way
- Before and After photographs to help show your progress
- Weekly weigh ins to keep track of weekly progress
- Access to a support network like no other, helping you overcome any obstacle you may face
- A whopping 47 Home workouts that you can do with minimal equipment at home
- Online videos showing you how to perform each exercise correctly for maximum benefit
Initial sign up £90 followed by discounted membership renewal
For more info including pricing and start dates, click the link below
Frequently Asked Questions
I might hire a personal trainer, whats the difference?
You may exercise 3 hours per week, but that still leaves 165 hours for you to ruin your hard work.
We try to minimise that risk.
Our support network give you the benefit of having your trainer in your pocket with you at all times.
When things get tough you can simply log in to our Private Facebook Support Group and speak to our trainers.
How long will I need to be a member before I start seeing results?
This will vary depending on your starting point.
One thing to be clear of though, this is not a short term, quick fix.
Our programmes are lifelong solutions to lose weight and keep it off.
The more body fat you have to lose, the faster you can expect to see progress, but if you're coming from a pretty poor diet and sedentary lifestyle, you can't help but feel positive changes very quickly.
I'm quite a fussy eater and I'm worried I won't be able to stick to the diet
This isn't a "diet" as such.
We've created a "real world" nutrition plan for people who don't want to give up the foods they love.
From convenience options, to fantastic homemade recipes, we've even got a nutrition plan for you vegetarians.
And, if you enjoy eating chocolate and drinking alcohol, then why should you have to stop?
You just need to learn how to enjoy those things and still lose weight.
Which is exactly what we teach.
What if it doesn't work for me?
The deciding factor when losing weight comes down to energy balance.
To lose weight you must consume fewer calories than you burn off. Not too few though, that is equally as bad as too many.
You need to find that ideal amount of calories for you.
That amount varies from person to person.
Our nutrition plans are calculated specifically for you, so you consume just the right amount of calories to lose weight, but still have energy and get all of the nutrients your body needs.
Because its specifically calculated, we've taken away any guess work. If you follow the plan, you will lose weight!
Do I need Facebook?
If you want best results, then yes ideally.
The support network, as well as access to our trainers, can make or break your progress.
We consistently see that the people who interact most within the online group, are the people who achieve and maintain their goals.
Without access to our members only Facebook group, you'd miss out on a huge part of your experience with us.